1. How to get discount/coupon on our website?
A: 1. View cart or click your shopping cart, and scroll to the end, you will see the “Redeem a discount coupon”, submit your coupon code.
2. How do I get Free Shipping?
A: 1. You can register via this link: https://www.thelashop.com/register.php Or click through “Register” on upper right corner of each page.
2. When you checking out, select "Create account for this Email", and choose sigh up as a "Member".
3. Submit the your information, the Free shipping will be offered you immediately.
4. We ship out via UPS Ground, UPS Mail Innovations, Sure Pose, when you enter the address within 48 states (no P.O.Box address), which is excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.
3. What's Membership?
- We guarantee there is no fee to become a member. Register now for Free!
- Members often get free shipping, and special sales.
4. Where can I check how many points I have earned?
A: 1. Log into your account, click "My Account" .
5. Why can't you submit your payment during the order process?
A: 1. When you got some problem on the confirm order page, we suggest you some preferred browsers to finish your payment. Such as Firefox, Chrome, IE10, IE11, Opera. PS. IE 6, or IE browsers running in XP are mostly with the problem with SSL cart checkout; this is due to the "POODLE attack on SSLv3 ", and microsoft not supporting TLS fall back in some IE browsers. WINDOWS XP with IE should not be used or recommended.
2. Please create an account, if there are still issues, and try to place an order again via the following steps: Close all active windows & programs. Or restart your PC /MAC to finish your order.
4. If it is still not working, try to disable your security software temporarily, maybe the security software restricts your browsers activity.
5. Confirm your PayPal or Credit Card exceeds the limit or not. If Address verification, including ZIP code or security code on the back of the card does not match, try to run it manually using PAYPAL virtual terminal. Or use another credit card.
6. FOR Error code: 15005 Error message: Processor Decline (This transaction cannot be processed.) This meaning the transaction was declined by the issuing bank, not by PayPal. The buyer should retry checkout with different card.
6. What are my payment method choices?
A: We accept Visa, Master, American Express and Discover Cards directly through a VeriSign secured gateway. Be sure to enter your billing address correctly. This is the address where you receive your credit card statements. Do not enter the last four digit of your nine-digit zip code. For example, instead of entering 34253-7865 as your zip code, enter 34253. We will be unable process your payment if your credit card billing address does not match.
7. Do I have to pay sales tax?
A: Sales tax will ONLY be included in your total order/invoice if your SHIPPING ADDRESS is in California. The tax rate of 9.25% is based on the state law of CA, which means the tax rate in different cities would not be considered. There is no sales tax if your SHIPPING ADDRESS is outside of California even if your BILLING ADDRESS is in California. If the Ship To address is different from your Bill To address, there will be no invoice or packing slip included in the package as we considered it to be a blind drop-shipment. The invoice is your email order notification.
8. How am I exempt from paying tax if I am a tax-exempt government employee?
A: Fax us 1 (626) 336-2894 with your Government Tax Exempt permit and Order ID # if you have placed an order. After verification, we will remove the sales tax from your order/invoice and issue you a credit to your credit card, Google Wallet or PayPal account. If you have NOT yet place an order, please fax us your Government Tax Exempt permit and contact us with placing your tax-exempted order. After receiving your tax-exempt permit, subsequent orders will be tax-exempt when placing it online.
9. How am I tax-exempt if I am a reseller?
A: Fax us 1 (626) 336-2894 with your California reseller permit, California Reseller Release Form, and Order ID # if you have placed an order. After verification, we will remove the sales tax from your order/invoice and issue you a credit to your credit card, Google Checkout or PayPal account. If you have NOT yet place an order, please fax us your California reseller permit and contact us with placing your tax-exempted order. After receiving your tax-exempt permit, subsequent orders will be tax-exempt when placing it online. If the Ship To address is different from your Bill To address, there will be no invoice or packing slip included in the package as we considered it to be a blind drop-shipment. The invoice is your email order notification.
10. How do I manage my orders & returns?
A: First, you need to have your accout at our store, just register and sign in with your email. Go to "My account", you can search for the orders to view/process using the "Order history". Make a RMA via "Returns".