Spinning and static 45mm Diam. Extendable from 7'4" to 9'3" (224 to 282cm) Capacity up to 1102 Lbs (500 kg) vertically and 617 Lbs (280 kg) horizontally.
Do not miss such a hot exercise - Pole Dancing. Come and build an amazing body with the benefits of general and exotic fitness.
Manual Download. OR Video
1. Safe & Sturdy
- All metal construction with electroplated chrome finish, durable and sturdy
- High precision and seamless joints offer comfortable hand feeling and give you excellent dancing experience
- Articulating base, easy to set up on uneven floors.
- 9 inch Wide Dome and Base that are able to grip a large surface area for extra stability and support, and protect your wood floor.
- You can also setup with Carpet Floor that its thickness does not exceeded 1 cm (13/32 inch).
2. Easy Installation & Extension
- Spinning or Static Modes: Switching mode at any time
- Well packed in compact and individual protected tubes package.
- Overall Dimension (Extension Pole Included) (Dia.xH): 9 1/16" x 9'3" (23 x 282 cm)
- Overall Dimension (Extension Pole Excluded) (Dia.xH): 9 1/16" x 7'10" (23 x 240.5 cm)
- Suitable Ceiling Height: 7'4" to 9'3" (224 to 282 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Diameter: 9 1/16" (23 cm)
- Top and Bottom Base Plate Thickness: 3/16" (4 mm)
- Apron Thickness: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Pole Thickness: 1/16" (2.2 mm)
- Pole Diam.: 1 3/4" (45 mm)
- Decorative Pole Cover Length: 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Top Base Pole Length: 1 7/16" (3.7 cm)
- Adjustable Black Screw Pole Length: 0" to 7 1/16" (0 to 18cm)
- Poles Length:
- Upper Pole (Iron Ring Excluded): 38 9/16" (98 cm)
- Bottom Pole: 38 1/8" (96.8 cm)
- Extension Pole A: 4 3/4" (12 cm)
- Extension Pole B: 12 5/8" (32 cm)
- Connecting Pole: 7 11/16" (19.6 cm)
- Vertical Weight Capacity: 1102 Lbs (500 kg)
- Horizontal Weight Capacity: 617 Lbs (280 kg)
- Material: 40Cr Steel
- Net Weight: 22.71 Lbs (10.3 kg)
- 4x Poles
- 1x Decorative Pole Cover
- 1x Connecting Pole
- 1x Top Dome
- 1x Base Plate
- 1x Set of Assemble Tools
- 1x Manual
- Don't worry: there is not any info printed on outer package.
Notice: The Height Adjuster with flanges has been installed into the main pole before shipped.
Warnings: This pole should be fixed on a solid but not imitated and suspended ceiling! Thank you.
Learn more about Pole Dancing Information.
Tips: Measure the distance between your ground and ceiling and refer to the diagram
below to decide if you need to install either the extension pole A, extension pole B
or extension pole C or all of them, or none of them. In the following steps, we will
take scenario of installing extension pole A & B as an example.
Note: Each scenario has overlap, please always increase the number of extension
pole used if possible.