St Patrick’s Day Irish Cocktails
St. Patrick’s Day is the time to party! Though this year is going to be much different than any other, it doesn’t mean that we still can’t have fun! Whether or not we have a drop of Irish blood, are staying home, or enjoying a small get together, we can still make this holiday one to remember! Like with any great party, you need a few great drinks for the occasion! From green beer to emerald martini’s let theLAShop show you how to make festive drinks all adults can enjoy!
This popular drink is known for its beautiful shade of green and strong fruity flavor! Keep refreshed on a hot summer day with this sweet and tangy delight!
1/2 ounces gin
1/2 ounces white tequila
1/2 ounces light rum
1/2 ounces vodka
1 ounce Blue Curacao
4 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- Fill your glass with with shaved ice
- Add the liquors to the glass and top off with orange juice
- Use and orange wheel and cherries to garnish
This truly magical drink tastes like sweetened mint and caramel! The bright green drink can be made with just two simple ingredients! Here’s how:
1 1/5 ounces green creme de menthe
1 ounce white rum
- Fill your glass at least 3 quarters of the with with shaved ice
- Add the creme de menthe
- Pour in the rum
- Stir until evenly blended
- Serve with a mint garnish
This sour cocktail is a spicy shock to your system! Enjoy this cool, energizing adult on St. Patrick’s Day if you’re in the mood for a strong sip!
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 tiny drop of green food coloring
- lime wedges for garnish
- Fill your glass with ice
- Combine all the ingredients and shake well
- Strain over ice
- Garnish with a lime wedge
This creamy drink combines Kahlua Baileys, and ice for this dreamy cocktail! This easy to make drink is perfect for those who love chocolate and cream! This is how you make it:
- 1.5 oz Jameson
- 1.5 oz Baileys
- 1.5 oz. Kahlua
- 3 oz. Half and half or milk
- 1 cup of shaved ice
- Green food coloring
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a large glass
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
Do you love fruit? This kiwi based cocktail is designed for you! Enjoy this sweet and sour beverage over ice and enjoy your holiday!
- 1 kiwi peeled
- 4-5 sprigs of mint
- 2 teaspoons agave or simple syrup
- 2 ounces vodka
- Muddle the kiwi, mint, and agave until it is a smooth pulp paste
- Mix in shaved ice, vodka, and shake until the mixture is fully blended
- Pour into a glass and enjoy
Starting Now, Take 12% off Our Outdoor Merchandise!
Begin your summer shopping today! theLASHOP is offering our newest outdoor products to all of our reward members. Enrollment is free and exclusive prices start now! Click here to get the best prices on our backyard collection today and all throughout the season.
We have a lot to be thankful for this year. In 2021, it is more important than ever to spend time with the ones we love. Connect with your family and friends virtually this year.
Many statewide restrictions are put in place to keep us healthy and protected. Though this change may take some time to adapt to, it does not mean that we still can’t enjoy our current lives. Spend this time safely with your immediate families, and appreciate the time you have together.