5000W 24L Electric Dual Tank Stainless Steel Deep Fryer is suitable for buffalo wings, chicken, dumplings, egg rolls, shrimp rolls, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, etc. With the reasonable price, this deep fryer is adequate for commercial uses, such as restaurants, supermarkets, fast food stands, snack bars, parties, etc. The tanks' capacity is about 24 liters in total. Recommend oil filled from 5L to 7L for each tank.
- Features UL certified long heating tube for ensuring quick and safe heating
- Heavy duty 0.6mm thickened stainless steel construction
- 2 Temperature knobs for separate control. Thermostats for accurate temperature setting
- Any deep fryers actually maintain 375 degrees? Yes, our deep fryer up to 392°F
- Dual power plugs design for single/dual tank application
- Lid covers for preventing the boil oil splashing
- Residue plates for filtering out the dregs
- Cooking Method: Oil
- Dual Tank Capacity: 25.4 QT (12.7 qt for each tank); 24L (12L for each tank)
- Oil Level for Safety Concerns: Less than 7 L (6.4 QT), more than 5 L (4.5 QT)
- Power Source & Supply: Electric, 110V/60Hz
- Wattage: 5000W (2500w for each tank)
- Temperature Range: 60-200°C / 140-392°F
- Tank Outer Dimensions (LxWxH): 12 13/16" x 10 7/16" x 5 11/16" (32.5 x 26.5 x 14.5 cm)
- Tank Inner Dimensions (LxWxH): 11 13/16" x 9 13/16" x 5 1/2" (30 x 25 x 14 cm)
- Basket Weight Capacity (each basket): 8.8 lbs. (4 kg)
- Basket Size: 7-1/4" x 8-1/4" x 4-1/4"; Basket Handle Length: 9-1/2"
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH): 23" x 18" x 12"
- Power Cord Length: 47 1/4"
- Max. Continuous Working Period: 8hrs
- Min. Pause Period: 30mins
- Net Weight: 16.76 lbs. (7.6 kg)
- Stainless Steel Deep Fat Fryer
- Dual Stainless Steel Baskets
- Stainless Steel Lid Covers
- Stainless Steel Residue Plates
- Food shown in the pictures not included
- Please test the fryer before using it, take out the basket and add water into the tank for heating test. For getting more information, please read the manual and feel free to contact us if you come across any problems.
- This dual-tank fryer has separate power plugs for each tank. If you use one tank only, please ensure the other tank is unplugged.
- If the temperature reaches 446°F (230°C), it will turn off automatically for protective purpose. In this situation, please wait for 30 minutes to let it cool down thoroughly.