Brand new pro 2 Tattoo Machines Tattoo Kit with Power Supply System, 2 Guns, 4 Black Inks, Tips & Needles at such affordable price must be the option for you. You do not have to change the whole set of your equipment when you improved your skills. It is a most money saving kit that you can easily upgrade the whole kit class by adding some basic supplies or buying more professional guns as your business and profits grow.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- 2 machine guns, can be set for both liner and shader
- Dual 10 copper wrap coil for each, better stability
- Power supply system, analog display
- Adopt higher quality foot-pedal power control, more stable
- 2 metal grips with different weight bring different handle
- Individually packed sterilized tattoo needles, clean and safe
- Grommet keep needle steady, rubber bands avoid machine vibration and rubber rings insure spring smooth
- Thicker practice skin, perfect for beginners to practice
- Tattoo anti-scar ointment help you recover, the effect depends on your constitution
- Instructional VCD teaches you how to tattoo
- Suitable for all level tattoo artist and starters
- Small and exquisite, convenient to carry; Easy assembly
- Machine Gun
- Working Voltage: 4-15V
- Frequency: 120-150hz
- Power Supply Voltage: 100V-240V
- Weight: 2.2lbs (1kg)
Tips for Beginners:
- Please read the tattoo safety and care manual carefully before tattooing.
- You should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist to improve your tattoo skills.
- Please do a skin allergy test before tattooing, it is necessary.
- 2x Tattoo Machine Gun (copper wrap coil)
- 1x Power Supply System
- 1x Foot Pedal
- 1x Clip Cord
- 1x Middle-Size Stainless steel Grip
- 1x Large-Size aluminum silver Grip
- 9x Disposable tips matching with needles (4 for round needles, 5 for magnum/flat needles)
- 5x High-quality sterile tattoo needles (Size: 3RL)
- 4x Bottles of 5ml black tattoo Inks (Our inks are only use on practice skins.)
Importance: We kindly remind you that the ink included in this set is only for using on Practice Skin. Please read the tattoo safety instruction carefully before tattooing. Beginners should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist. It's a must to conduct a skin allergy test for your clients for any ink you would use on their skins before tattooing to avoid skin allergy. Please sterilize the tattoo needle and other equipment completely before tattooing in case of infection. Tattooing requires breaking the skin barrier, thus it may carry health risks resulting from improper operation, including infection, allergic reactions or other complications, for which our company will not be responsible.
- 1x Ink Holder
- 20x Ink Cups (10 large size and 10 small size)
- 10x Grommets
- 10x Rubber Bands
- 10x Rubber Rings
- 1x Blank Practice Skin
- 2x Transfer Papers
- 1x Medical anti-scar Ointment
- 2x Pairs of disposable Gloves
- 1x Tattoo instructional VCD
- 1x Sets of adjust Tools
- 1x Shaver
- 1x User Manual
How to assemble a Tattoo Kit?