Have A Deep Fried Thanksgiving!
We all know that Thanksgiving is the time to stuff our faces, all diets be paused! It is the one day a year where we can shamelessly stuff our faces without judgment. Unfortunately, our bellies are limited to how much they can fit. So fill your stomach with the best! TheLAShop is here for you once again with this list of delicious deep-fried food and adult-themed thanksgiving beverages.
Turkey is a staple dish at any traditional Thanksgiving dinner! Usually, turkey is stuffed and prepared in an oven. Baked turkey is delicious but deep-fried turkey is even tastier! Deep frying your turkey whole will give your plate a scrumptious crisp that is not only savory but satisfying.
Over the years, deep frying your turkey has become a popular trend, but has led to some dangerous situations. To avoid these issues the FDNY suggest that if you use a fryer:
- Make sure to use the fryer outdoors and use the fryer a safe distance from flammable materials and other buildings.
- Do not use turkey fryers in a garage.
- Never let children near the fryer, even when it’s not in use.
- Never leave the fryer unattended.
- Do not overfill the fryer.
- Use safety goggles to protect your eyes and always use pot holders or oven mitts when handling the fryer.
- Make sure the turkey is completely thawed.
- Keep a fire extinguisher near the fryer. Do NOT use water to put out a grease fire.
Thanksgiving Leftover Balls
Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving leftovers? You can even have leftovers on Thanksgiving! Use extra turkey scraps, stuffing, mashed potatoes, or macaroni and cheese, to create delicious deep-fried Thanksgiving balls. Smush your leftovers together in a ball, cover them in a little bit of egg and panko crumbs, then fry to your liking! Here is what you need!
- 2 cups stuffing, broken up if chunky
- 3/4 cups turkey, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 -5 cups cold mash potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg. lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups of gravy for dipping
Try Something New! Test Out These Holiday Recipes
Deep Fried Snacks Kids Will Love. Do your kids hate vegetables? Every try deep frying them? Check out these deep frying recipes that we know kids will love!
4th of July BBQ Ideas. There is a lot to do on the 4th of July! Take your BBQ to the next level with quick and easy party necessities.
Top 5 Halloween Themed Deep Fried Snacks. Ever try candy corn deep fried chicken wings? We have a recipe for that and much more! Check out these spooky recipes!
Deep-Fried Fun & Festive Christmas Snack Ideas. Christmas themed snacks are delicious and fun! Celebrate the holidays this year with a creative spin on traditional snacks!
TAKE THIS QUIZ TO GET 20% OFF TODAY!
12 Days. 12 Products. Your Pick.
Take 50% off selected items!
Pick which products you want for Christmas! We'll put them on sale! Get 20% off your selected inventory TODAY by taking our 30-second survey to ensure your top picks make our list.
Starting from December 1st through December 12th, you can take 50% off the selected items from our inventory!
Choose between deep fryers, electric bicycles, makeup cases, HD projectors, and more! The 12 items with the most votes will be marked down during our sale.
Pay close attention to our Facebook and Instagram accounts for up to date information and announcements.
This year, we have a lot to celebrate. Show your loved ones that you care by giving them something they can appreciate- and save while doing so.
Follow us on Social Media for more Coupons, Sales, News and Announcements